Volunteering with Suited to Success is a rewarding experience that will help disadvantaged Brisbane women become financially independent.
"[Suited to Success] empowers women to take control of their own lives by lifting their self esteeem....it gives me a great buzz as a woman"
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Helping in the boutique on a regular basis in select outfits and accessories and undertaking Conversations with a Purpose
- Offering training in presentation and grooming
- Assisting with fundraising events or running one yourself
- Running a fundraising event or a clothing drive
- Organising a collection of clean, work appropriate clothing in great condition
- Sorting clothing at the boutique
- Training women to handle job interviews
- Conducting follow up calls with women
- Developing client workshops
- Speaking publicly about Suited to Success
- Assisting with reception and administration.
- Using your training skills to train our volunteers
- Help evaluate our service
Current Volunteer Positions
PWG Guest Speakers
Do you have some great HR, career coaching or presentation skills you would like to share with our clients who have secured jobs? Call our office on 3216 1969 on how you can get involved.
Corporate Volunteers for The Breakfast Club
Does your organisation have amazing people wishing to volunteer their time to assist women securing jobs? We welcome Corporate Volunteers with a background in either HR, recruitment or career coaching on Tuesdays, 10.00am - 12.30pm to assist clients with resumes, cover letters, confidence building and mock interviews.
Hair & Makeup Artists for The Breakfast Club
Are you able to provide hints and tips on hair and makeup for our clients seeking employment? We require volunteers every 6 weeks on a Tuesday, 10.00am - 11.30am to assist our clients on giving them a competitive edge when going for job interviews.
Clothing Garage Sale Coordinator
We require a passionate, reliable and committed person to coordinate our monthly Clothing Garage Sale. This involves working with other volunteers to setup on a Friday morning, overseeing on the Saturday (7.30am - 12.30pm) and packing up on the Monday.
Clothing Garage Sale Assistants
We require volunteers to oversee the clothing garage sale on the last Saturday of each month (7.30am - 12.30pm).
To apply for any of the above positions, please contact us here.