Become a Suited to Success Fundraiser
Suited to Success Inc. works with men and women across South-East Queensland to help get their lives back on track and secure their own financial future.
- It costs $300 for Suited to Success to help 1 Person to get back on their feet and secure lasting employment
- Suited to Success helps more than 45 clients each month empowering them to embark on their journey of professional and personal success
We receive no federal aid and limited funding from the state government, so we rely on the support and generosity of the community.
You can change a life. Here’s how:
Host an event
- Hold a brunch or fashion show with profits going to Suited to Success.
- Organise a clothes swap with your friends. Ask for a small donation, pick up a swag of new pieces for your wardrobe, then pass on the remaining clothes to Suited for Success.
- Hold a morning tea or dinner party to promote our organisation and raise money to support our work.
Make an annual or monthly tax-deductible donation to fund our programs.
Other ways you can help:
- Support Suited to Success in your workplace
- Include Suited to Success as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility program at work.
- Spread the word about Suited to Success
- Talk to your friends and colleagues about the work we do and encourage their support.
- Become an online ambassador
- Share our Success Stories and promote our events on social media.
- It’s easy to start your own Suited to Success fundraising page on everydayhero.
Your club or community group can support the work we do by fundraising on our behalf and making Suited to Success and Dress for Success® Brisbane the charity of choice for your next event. Every dollar you raise will have a powerful impact on the lives of many unemployed men and women in South-East Queensland. If you would like to hold a fundraiser benefiting Suited to Success, please contact us by phone or email email@example.com
Here are some fundraising ideas to get you started
- Sausage sizzle or BBQ
- Trivia night
- Car wash
- Place a donation box in your clubhouse