STS Ladies Club
Suited to Success (STS)
The STS Ladies Club is for professional, creative women
who want to make a meaningful contribution
to the success of this charity in a fun and innovative way
Are you a passionate supporter of Suited to Success but find yourself asking, “How can I do more”?
The purpose of the STS Ladies Club is to enable members to…
· contribute their skills and knowledge to the organisation;
· get involved in the planning of key fundraising and fashion events;
· participate in creative projects;
· help promote brand awareness in the community;
· contribute to the financial success of STS through regular giving; and
· connect with other members on a social basis.
Honorary and Sapphire Members
Honorary Members have contributed greater than $2,000 per annum
Benice Callanan; Stacey McGregor; Julie Anderson; Marsha Strelow; Rebecca Levingston; Emily Plummer; Ailsa Crane; Joshua Rosser
Sapphire Members have contributed greater than $1,000 per annum
Erin Webb; Stacey O'Keefe, Maree Pickett; Jayne Harris, Cathy Carew; Celeste Fishburn; Kerryn Bond
2018 Ruby Members
For a full list of 2018 ruby members contact your host Nicole Hard
Your membership contributions go directly to supporting the ongoing operation of STS and our clients like Tantine, Ash and Roseanne.
You will be making a real difference in the community and, more importantly, changing a client’s life.
An added benefit is that you will be involved in creative projects with a group of amazing ladies!
$1,000 supports one client through a full program.
Sapphire Membership: $1,100
Consisting of a Joining Contribution of $500 + $50 per month ($12.50 per week) direct debit
Ruby Membership: $440
Consisting of a Joining Contribution of $200 + $20 per month ($5 per week) direct debit
*Membership Contributions are fully tax deductible
Step 1: Decide which Membership level you would like to sign up for
Step 2: Select your Membership joining contribution ($200 for Ruby or $500 for Sapphire). Select the One-time option, then click Next to create your account and pay for your contribution
Step 3: Select your Monthly donation amount ($20 for Ruby or $50 for Sapphire). Select the Monthly option, then click Next to confirm your payment
- Certificate of thanks to display in your office or home with a signed client journey
- Acknowledgement in our Annual General Report and STS web page
- Invitations to key signature events (Government House Reception)
- Exclusive offers and access to purchase designer items at fundraising events
- Invitation to end of year celebration with complimentary beverage
A summary of the 2018 projects STS Ladies Club members are involved in is below. If you would like to contribute to any of these projects, please get in touch and we will connect you with members who are already involved.
Do I have to be involved in a project? Members can get involved as much or as little as they like.
1. 10th Anniversary Celebrations – An event to be held at Government House hosted by our Patron the Hon. Paul de Jersey, Governor of Queensland. Estimated 80 corporate guests in late July early August.
2. Public speaking and attending events representing STS to spread the word.
3. Creative Pinterest lovers who can display shoes, handbags and jewellery in our retail store and merchandise to a theme.
4. Client Engagement – Building a suite of client blog resources for the STS website focussed on styling, fashion, resume writing and personal development. This may involve sourcing guest writers to contribute to content, or writing content to publish.
5. Advising clients in our Career Hub by reviewing their resume and cover letters.
6. Assisting with regular network meetings, sourcing guest speakers and coordinating meetings.
7. Introductions to networks and key professionals that want to sponsor events or become financial partners.
8. 2018 Bubbles & Beauties – Planning and execution of our annual fundraising event (invitations, raffles, fashion parade, catering, etc.).
9. Designer fashion pick-up – Visit retail boutiques and collect designer clothing items to be featured at the Bubbles & Beauties annual fundraising event.
10. Design and create small items for sale in our retail area.
11. Any other project you recommend based on your skills and knowledge of the organisation
Let’s have a chat. Please schedule a time with Nicole Hard, General Manager of Suited to Success Ltd or Joshua Rosser by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or come and visit us between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
STS Ladies Club Events
We get together regularly in and around Brisbane at various times and days during the week. We often also support other charities by attending their events. It's a great group of ladies so watch out for the details to make sure you save the date of the next get together. Some of our past events have been:
Cocktails at Mr & Mrs G's; Dinner at Madam Wu's; Wine tasting at Grape Therapy; High Tea at Rydges Hotel and many more...
Members can view upcoming events and past events
Your Host: Nicole Hard, General Manager. E: email@example.com